PLEASANT HILLS HOUSING & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Mission and Purpose of PHHCDC:
Our Mission: We uphold seniors on their journey of aging, our youth and families by providing integrated residential and community services and programs to meet their physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs. We affirm the integrity of families and communities and seek to further enhance each person's self-worth.
(1) To bring people together to share community values, history, and institutions.
(2) To improve the quality of life for disadvantaged citizens in College Park, Fulton County.
(3) To preserve and improve neighborhoods through the facilitation of physical, spiritual, and economic development.
(4) To spur and manage dynamic neighborhood development through projects and programs which provide academic and cultural enrichment, healthy eating (food pantry), sporting program activities (Youth & Adult), fitness program, etc.
(5) A commitment to grassroots leadership development as an effective means for sustaining a healthy community and its neighborhoods.
LIVE, LIFT, LEAD, AND LOVE, LIKE JESUS